Outlook emails into Pegasus? - Pegasus

This is a discussion on Outlook emails into Pegasus? - Pegasus ; Hello, I have a feeling that this may not be possible but wonder if I can export emails from Outlook and import them into Pegasus? Cheers Geoff...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Outlook emails into Pegasus?

  1. Default Outlook emails into Pegasus?

    Hello,

    I have a feeling that this may not be possible but wonder if I can
    export emails from Outlook and import them into Pegasus?

    Cheers

    Geoff

  2. Default Re: Outlook emails into Pegasus?

    In article <olvjuv8plpvtk2k6gv4mpo49dgldto1rfj@4ax.com>,
    geoffacox@dontspamblueyonder.co.uk says...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a feeling that this may not be possible but wonder if I can
    > export emails from Outlook and import them into Pegasus?


    There is some third party software which lets you export messages from MSOE
    in a standard format. I don't use it, though. I started running Mercury
    Mail, and by setting up the IMAP server, and an MSOE IMAP account, I can
    move the messages directly from MSOE to Pegasus Mail.

    --
    Norman
    ~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
    ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    ~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint

  3. Default Re: Outlook emails into Pegasus?

    On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 03:35:26 GMT, NormanM <my.aren't@we.nosy.invalid>
    wrote:

    >In article <olvjuv8plpvtk2k6gv4mpo49dgldto1rfj@4ax.com>,
    >geoffacox@dontspamblueyonder.co.uk says...
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I have a feeling that this may not be possible but wonder if I can
    >> export emails from Outlook and import them into Pegasus?

    >
    >There is some third party software which lets you export messages from MSOE
    >in a standard format. I don't use it, though. I started running Mercury
    >Mail, and by setting up the IMAP server, and an MSOE IMAP account, I can
    >move the messages directly from MSOE to Pegasus Mail.



    Norman,

    thanks for the idea.

    Cheers

    Geoff

  4. Default Re: Outlook emails into Pegasus?

    On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:04:23 GMT, Geoff Cox
    <geoffacox@dontspamblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a feeling that this may not be possible but wonder if I can
    > export emails from Outlook and import them into Pegasus?


    Please clarify whether you mean Outlook Express, or Outlook the MsExchange
    client (both from Microsoft)

    Martin

    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Geoff



  5. Default Re: Outlook emails into Pegasus?

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 03:57:51 GMT, Martin Ireland <irelam@telus.net>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:04:23 GMT, Geoff Cox
    ><geoffacox@dontspamblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I have a feeling that this may not be possible but wonder if I can
    >> export emails from Outlook and import them into Pegasus?

    >
    >Please clarify whether you mean Outlook Express, or Outlook the MsExchange
    >client (both from Microsoft)


    Martin,

    I am trying this with Outlook running on a standalone PC ... but not
    with Exchange on a local network, just as an Internet email client ..

    Cheers

    Geoff


  6. Default Re: Outlook emails into Pegasus?

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:24:39 GMT, Geoff Cox
    <geoffacox@dontspamblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    > On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 03:57:51 GMT, Martin Ireland <irelam@telus.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:04:23 GMT, Geoff Cox
    >> <geoffacox@dontspamblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> I have a feeling that this may not be possible but wonder if I can
    >>> export emails from Outlook and import them into Pegasus?

    >>
    >> Please clarify whether you mean Outlook Express, or Outlook the
    >> MsExchange
    >> client (both from Microsoft)

    >
    > Martin,
    >
    > I am trying this with Outlook running on a standalone PC ... but not
    > with Exchange on a local network, just as an Internet email client ..


    But not running Outlook Express hopefully ???? If you are using Outlook
    with local *.pst files then maybe I have a utility that will work for you
    (PM2MSM)

    Martin

    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Geoff
    >



  7. Default Re: Outlook emails into Pegasus?

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:10:35 GMT, Martin Ireland <irelam@telus.net>
    wrote:

    >> I am trying this with Outlook running on a standalone PC ... but not
    >> with Exchange on a local network, just as an Internet email client ..

    >
    >But not running Outlook Express hopefully ???? If you are using Outlook
    >with local *.pst files then maybe I have a utility that will work for you
    >(PM2MSM)


    that seem to fit my case! could I try your utility?!

    Cheers

    Geoff



    >
    >Martin
    >
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>
    >> Geoff
    >>



  8. Default Re: Outlook emails into Pegasus?

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:35:45 GMT, Geoff Cox
    <geoffacox@dontspamblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    > On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:10:35 GMT, Martin Ireland <irelam@telus.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> I am trying this with Outlook running on a standalone PC ... but not
    >>> with Exchange on a local network, just as an Internet email client ..

    >>
    >> But not running Outlook Express hopefully ???? If you are using
    >> Outlook
    >> with local *.pst files then maybe I have a utility that will work for
    >> you
    >> (PM2MSM)

    >
    > that seem to fit my case! could I try your utility?!


    Sure, send me an email directly and I will forward you a copy

    Martin (irelam@telus.net)
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Geoff
    >
    >
    >
    >>
    >> Martin
    >>
    >>>
    >>> Cheers
    >>>
    >>> Geoff
    >>>

    >



+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Unable to receive emails using Pegasus on wireless network
    By Application Development in forum Pegasus
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 08:17 PM
  2. transfering emails Pegasus to Eudora
    By Application Development in forum Pegasus
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 05:55 PM
  3. Pegasus Hangs Outlook/Outlook Express
    By Application Development in forum Pegasus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 11:49 AM
  4. emails not refreshing outlook 2003, outlook 2000
    By Application Development in forum Microsoft Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 02:34 PM
  5. Can Outlook Express cause Outlook not to receive eMails from ExchangeServer?
    By Application Development in forum Microsoft Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 11:43 AM