This is a discussion on Learn Software Testing in 2 Days for a very reasonable fee - Software-Testing ; Learn Software Testing in 2 Days for a very reasonable fee Many job seekers who are interested to do Job supporting course are blocked by some obstacles: One of the major obstacle is money [Can not pay the high fees] ...
Learn Software Testing in 2 Days for a very reasonable fee
Many job seekers who are interested to do Job supporting course are blocked by some obstacles:
One of the major obstacle is money [Can not pay the high fees]
Another major obstacle for few is time [Can not attend for courses which stretch over several days ]
To over come these obstacles & to help people gain an advantage in their Job hunting here is a simple and effective solution.
Learn "Essentials of Software Testing" in only 2 days.
Yes this is a "Manual Testing Concepts Course" conducted for 6 hours a day for 2 consecutive days. So you get complete 12 hours of class from a Professional who is actually working as a "Software Testing Engineer" for last 6+ years.
The fees is only 4,000 Rupees .
The course for now will be conducted in Bangalore only.
This course is for anybody who is interested to learn about "Software Testing Fundamentals" .
The course will cover many real industry examples & many interview experiences. Also there will be more than 100 to 200 testing job interview questions shared in this "Software Testing Crash Course" .
The topics which will be covered in this course will be :
1.Testing Process - Answer to question "How do you test in your team ? How your team handles this testing Project" .
2.Test Life Cycle [What are the different phases of Test Life Cycle? how are these implemented in your company? What are the deliverables coming out of each phase ?]
3. Bug Life Cycle [ How defects are tracked in your project ? How you search for previous bugs filed in your testing project & make sure you are not filing a duplicate bug ? Explain all the factors you consider before filing a CR/Defect report]
4. Types of Testing [ What is Sanity testing, Functionality Testing, Regression Testing , Security Testing , Integration Testing, Documentation Testing , Positive & Negative Testing , System Testing , End to End testing , Aplha testing, Beta testing and many more ]
5. Testing essentials / Terminologies
[ What is a Test plan ? How test plans are written ? Write a Test plan for testing Antivirus ?
What is a Test case ? How do you write test cases ? Write 10 test cases ?
What is a Test setup ? Test environment ? Test Suite ? Test Script ?
What is Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria ?
How does the development team & Testing team interact in your company ?
many many more detailed terminologies in Testing]
6. Test approach or Test Methodologies
7. Software Development Life Cycle & Different Models of SDLC [In brief]
8. White Box Testing, Black Box Testing . Manual Testing & Automated Testing [in brief]
9. Interview questions with answers [ More than 200 ]
10. Interview experiences from more than 5 companies [ How many rounds , what each round of interview expected , what salary was offered ]
There will be some surprise bonuses & also good material to study for future reference reading. The material hard copy itself is worth all the fees you pay.
If you guys are interested email & book your seats in advance . This is a very very limited seats session so not many seats are taken . So email today email@example.com .
If anybody is NOT happy or satisfied with the course his money will be returned 100% . [ only condition is he should report his displeasure within 4 hours in the first day itself & 100 % of the fees paid by him will be returned] . This course is not being conducted to make quick money. I can earn better money Online. I can do better things in the same time & still earn more money.This course is being conducted so people who are constrained by time & money can still get the benefit . But it is not made fully free because people should respect the efforts being put & also should take this seriously. It has been learnt in the hardway that people are serious only when they put their money. Anything you give for free or for cheap people handle it badly.
This course is NOT cheap but it is reasonable at only 4,000 [ Yes only Four thousand Rupees] You yourself will say at the end of the second day that you gained a lot of knowledge in Software testing job segment.
Check Software Testing Videos Training Videos
Read Storage Jobs - Storage Area Network or SAN jobs [Storage technology & Software Salary ]
Read storagejobs [Lots of Storage Job Openings info articles]