This is a discussion on Intermediate and Senior ****og Engineers Needed - Ottawa JOBS - verilog ; Procom Ottawa is currently working with a leading-edge developer of semiconductor solutions. We are seeking an Intermediate and Senior ****og Engineer for either 6 month contracts or permanent employment. As part of the organization you will be an integral contributor ...
Procom Ottawa is currently working with a leading-edge developer of
semiconductor solutions. We are seeking an Intermediate and Senior
****og Engineer for either 6 month contracts or permanent employment.
As part of the organization you will be an integral contributor to the
success of the research and development team in Ottawa. In this
position the successful resource will play a dynamic role in pushing
forward new products to a global market.
JOB DUTIES / QUALIFICATIONS:
* As part of the research & development team, you will develop ****og
IP blocks such as PLL,DAC & ADC that will be embedded in the
* As an integral part of the team you will be involved in all aspects
of the ****og design process from schematic design to validation of
circuits in the lab.
* Provide input to system and chip architects on technology selection,
performance limits, area and power for ****og blocks.
* Provide guidance to test engineers for production test programs.
* Experience in 0.13um CMOS dessign good assets
* Expertise in high speed PLL design and voice band circuits highly
* Should be familiar with the issues with low noise circuits in mixed
* Experience with transistor level design using the Cadence design
* The ideal candidate will possess a MS or PhD in Electrical
Engineering combined with 5+ years experience in ****og IC design
* Must be a team player and have a passion for your work.
Duration: Permanent or 6 month contracts available
Start-Date: August 28, 2006
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all
submissions will be assessed. However, only suitable candidates will
be contacted further.
Please submit your most recent resume to:
Director - Technical Recruiting
(613) 270-9339 ext. 231
300 March Road
Your resume will not be submitted to our clients without your full
knowledge of the opportunity and consent.