Are you behind a proxy or firewall?
This is a discussion on Failed to read wsdl file from url - Weblogic ; Hi all, I am struggling with WL 9.2, consuming a WSRP enabled portlet at the follow= ing point: Having created a proxy portlet, refering to the WSDL of the WSRP producer, = I did successfully deploy the portal. When accessing ...
I am struggling with WL 9.2, consuming a WSRP enabled portlet at the follow=
Having created a proxy portlet, refering to the WSDL of the WSRP producer, =
I did successfully deploy the portal. When accessing the portal and consumi=
ng the portlet the following exception is thrown:=20
com.bea.wsrp.faults.TransportException: Failed to read wsdl file from url d=
ue to -- java.net.ConnectException: Tried all: '8' addresses, but could not=
connect over HTTP to server: 'www.w3.org', port: '80';=20
The WSDL includes a schema (http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema). The URL is d=
efinetely accessible by the server.=20
I am open for any kind of support Thanks in advance!
Are you behind a proxy or firewall?
Please contact support and mention CR287784. Also, CR285274 although
this is against 10.0.
Jesus Mireles wrote:
> Are you behind a proxy or firewall?
Yepp, I am behind a proxy. Is there a need to configure this in the domain?
Thanks for your help,
well you could try calling support for that CR or you could also set the pr=
oxy system properties for the JVM. You'll have to check what they are but =
you I think its something like:
You can specify in code or probably best to set it at the command line with=
the -D option.
thanks for the hint. Following the Release notes (http://edocs.bea.com/wlp/=
docs92/relnotes/relnotes.html) I refered to a local instance of the schema =
Thanks for your effort,
Could someone clarify what this is about? I'm seeing a similar issue in AL=
SB 2.6RP1 (WLS 9.2.2 underneath). I already have all the proxy parameters =
that I think I need in the startup script. I know it's set correctly becau=
se my business service (goes to an outside vendor) wouldn't work otherwise.
I'm seeing this issue when I try to import a WSDL that imports several sche=
mas. it gives me a nonsensical error like:
Failed to read wsdl file from url due to -- java.net.MalformedURLException:=
I didn't load the WSDL from a URL, I browsed it from the file system. I ca=
n view it perfectly fine in the ALSB console, but it says it's invalid beca=
use of that error message. I've also resolved all the unresolved schema fi=
Are you importing local schemas? What do your imports look like. Have you =
tried giving the full path to the schema on the import? I think thats what=
solved this error for us.
The other thing is you just have to make sure that you have the correct pat=
hs to the schemas or if you are importing something like ./name.xsd then ma=
ke sure that the schema is deployed in the path the import states.
Yes, they are all local schemas. The way ALSB works, even if the import pa=
th in the wsdl or parent schema doesn't exist, relative to the current dire=
ctory, you can specify which schema resolves that reference. My WSDL impor=
ts several schemas, all of which import others. When I was done importing =
all the schemas and resolving references, all the references in WSDLs and X=
SDs were assigned and valid. However, after all of those imports and refere=
nce resolution, it still says the WSDL is invalid, with the following odd e=
The WSDL is not semantically valid: Failed to read wsdl file from url due t=
o -- java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: /XMLSchema/PaymentService=
That path listed refers to one of the schemas imported by the WSDL. The re=
ference to that schema in the WSDL was resolved, and it doesn't complain ab=
out that reference.